Wednesday, January 8, 2014

New Beginnings

The day has come for me to begin where some one left off. I can honestly say it is a bit scary to think that I will be blogging to the world and with the help of my children and friends writing a biography and cookbook. It is a project my late husband (wow do those last two words come with a wave of emotion) George Ainslie had stated over 20 some years ago. He would be thrilled that I would take on the project of completing his cook book, but would not think his story was worthy of being told. Just like him to think that. See he did not think he was anyone special, but I know different. As you follow me through this journey (as I went on many with him) you will see and get to know, as I have been told by many friends, a modern day renaissance man. He was the writer and story teller in our family not me. But as I said earlier I will begin where he left off. Wish me luck and George in your very special way guide me.   Charlotte 1/8/2014


1 comment:

  1. Bless you. I look forward to following this blog again!! We are all with you, Charlotte!!

    ReplyDelete