Saturday, February 26, 2011

Warmer this morning only -15 below zero!

     My son informed me yesterday that finding my blog is somewhat akin to seeking one organism in the ocean. I was happy this morning to find that some of my relatives had already found it,including my sister in laws sister who I rarely keep up with except thru my sister in law! I assume that means she found it on her own. Sue, thanks for the nice comments, I am begining to see this gizmo as a communication device, I spend alot of time alone, meaning no human companions, I usually have my dog(s) or a horse or two around, but I spend most of my days alone in the shop or out in the rimrocks hunting, trappping, or cutting firewood. I savor the solitude, always have, but its fun to reconnect with people.
    Cool again this morning, my mare Whitney had frost on her eyelashes, she looked like some new model queen, and bucked and kicked enthusiastically waiting for her nosebag full of grain! She has one blue eye and one brown eye, a pretty girl. I tease my wife of thirty years that she is the only young female I can handle without getting in trouble!
   

1 comment:

  1. I think we need some pictures of your fancy mare and your PEF stamp too :)

    ReplyDelete